So back in November we had our annual TECS Development weekend. This year one of the things we decided to do was to come up with a list of 10 value phrases that would help our staff be the best they can be, and this is what we came up with:
- I determine how great I can be.
- I will always put the needs and wants of my campers over my own.
- I am the example of how I want campers and staff to be.
- I can and must always use my power to positively influence any person or situation.
- I focus on solutions and goals, not on problems and issues.
- I see and go beyond excuses – mine or others – and focus on succeeding
- I’m not afraid to seek out help and am ready to support others
- I value difficult situations as an opportunity to develop myself personally and professionally
- I value the team: Together we achieve more than I can alone.
- My actions and attitudes are key to how successful camp is.
Get ready to hear these a lot this summer guys!!!